Signup for your FREE DIGITAL REPORT "TOP TEN things to know before choosing your ORTHODONTIST??" Acrobat PDF I think you will find the information very helpful! We Value your Privacy
A great smile is a life-changer for a lot of reasons. Straight teeth make the bite better, healthier, and longer lasting. Such a dramatic, positive result makes all of us at Elenberger Orthodontics excited to come to work every day. Seeing a patient smile is our ultimate reward.
The Trusted Choice for your Dream Smile!
- "Dr. Elenberger Celebrates 20+ years in Rocklin" Click Here to read the article in the Placer Herald
- Dr. Elenberger and his team members have an unbelievable amount of experience in the dental and orthodontic fields creating confident and beautiful, lasting smiles.
- We strive to provide and maintain the highest quality of service in a kind and caring manner. We work hard to be the best because our patients deserve the very best.
- Our treatment is individualized and based upon each patient’s unique needs and desires. We constantly look to exceed everyone’s expectations. But most importantly we listen to our patients!!!
- We offer Damon Braces , ClearCorrect (Invisalign -Invisalign Teen) type of invisible aligners, traditional metal, clear and gold braces with supercool colors.
- Top Orthodontist featured in Sacramento Magazine and Top Dentists LLC.
- Top Orthodontist featured in the Placer Herald News
- Trust that your smile is in great hands! Results matter. You matter!!!
- At Elenberger Orthodontics, we offer On Time Appointments. CLICK HERE to Schedule Yours Today!
"But don't just take our word for it, explore our Website (reviews, testimonials, before and after photos of actual patients) see how we are changing lives by changing Smiles! We help make that happen. A lot of dentists give out several Ortho referrals and say "go check them out". We know you are busy, save time and call us, you will be happy you did!! "Thanks, Dr. E
UPDATE:Click Here to view Dr. Elenberger's recent article "Happy Results with Aligners" published in the Journal of the American Orthodontic Society (Spring 2015)