At Elenberger Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Rocklin, CA is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 18!
We will continue to offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you can look forward to the following:
- Modified business hours – 8:00 AM-5:30 PM on Wednesday & Thursday, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM on Tuesday
- Over the first week, we will see broken brackets, broken retainers & debonds with regular appointments to follow
- Air-Free Handpieces to reduce aerosol
- High Volume Evacuation (HVE) system reduces aerosol by 90%
- Itero scanner with disposable tips to reduce contamination and replace intraoral impressions
- Enhanced sterilization & disinfection
Our Orthodontist in Rocklin, CA & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 916-774-6006 with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment. You may also click here to schedule an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Elenberger Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 916-774-6006.