Update for Our Valued Patients
We’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our office again starting on May 18!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Modified business hours – 8:00 AM-5:30 PM on Wednesday & Thursday, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM on Tuesday
- Over the first week, we will see broken brackets, broken retainers & debonds with regular appointments to follow
- Air-Free Handpieces to reduce aerosol
- High Volume Evacuation (HVE) system reduces aerosol by 90%
- Itero scanner with disposable tips to reduce contamination and replace intraoral impressions
- Enhanced sterilization & disinfection
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 916-774-6006. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!
As one of the premier orthodontic practice in Rocklin, CA, our experienced doctor and team at Elenberger Orthodontics also provide 5-star-rated orthodontic care to patients in Roseville, Lincoln, Loomis, Whitney & Penryn, CA, and surrounding areas.